SendQuik (WordPress Plugin)
A Wordpress plugin for synchronizing Wordpress contacts to SendQuik.
Sendquik is a Wordpress plugin which allows you to synchronize your WordPress contacts with your mail list in Sendquik.
Suppose you want to send periodical email campaigns to your Wordpress contacts. Then, you will need to set up your mail list in an email marketing application like Sendquik or Mailchimp before importing your contacts from Wordpress to the mail list. However, as your Wordpress contacts are getting updated regularly, you need a way to propagate the updates, i.e. new or updated contact information, to the mail list. This is where Sendquik comes to help.
Download the plugin
sendquik.zip file from here then:
- Login to your Wordpress admin dashboard
- Go to
- Click the
Add Pluginbutton, then choose
- Upload the
- Click on "Activate" to enable it
You're done installing Sendquik WordPress plugin.
Once you have installed Sendquik WordPress plugin, you will be able to configure it to connect to Sendquik.
Sendquikmenu in your Wordpress dashboard
- Click to edit or create a new connection
- Then you will be ask for Sendquik
API Token. You can find those in your Sendquik's
Account > APIpage which looks like this:
- Enter the appropriate
API Tokenthen hit the
- Once you're successfully connected with Sendquik, you can see all available mail lists from Sendquik:
- Choose an appropriate mail list then hit the
Choose and Nextbutton
- Then Sendquik allows you to map the Wordpress contacts' fields to the mail list. Update and save your mapping.
- Sendquik uses a daemon process to actually copy your Wordpress contacts to Sendquik. Please make sure you have installed the cronjob suggested by Sendquik onto your hosting server. Then click
Save & Finish.
That's all about integration, you're now connected to Sendquik and any update made to your Wordpress contacts will be sync to the appropriate Sendquik's mail list. You can see the list of changes or updates to be propagate to Sendquik in the
Queue page, you can also find the sync log in the
Sync Log page.